Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mothers Day







Mothers Day this year was actually quite chilly. So unlike years passed, we spent the majority of it indoors. After spending the large part of the day at home, we went up to my grandma's house for dinner with the family. Before we went inside, we were able to snap a few pictures to remember the day. The wind started picking up, much to Gavin's delight, so we decided to call it quits after a few minutes.
We had a nice visit with the family, and Gavin had a fun time being a little monster! Well, he behaved probably about 70% of the time. The other 30% was spent yelling at the dinner table, terrorizing the dogs and muttering "oh thit!". Yes, unfortunately Gavin has picked up a bad word, most likely from my Fergie cd. I guess I'm really going to have to be more careful about that...
All in all, we had a good time but it was good to come home and rest. Gavin was totally wiped out and fell asleep within thirty minutes of being home. Which is wonderful for me because now I have the rest of the evening to myself! Woohoo!
Until next time, goodnight, and Happy Mothers Day to all you hard working mommas out there!

2 comments:

Belle Etoile said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too, Heather. Glad to see you got to get outside a least a little bit. :)

witness2miracles said...

Sounds like Gavin gave you a great mother's day present simply by falling asleep. I immediately recognized where the pics were taken- they're great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...