Friday, June 12, 2009

my big boy





Where did my little boy go? I took these pictures on Gavin's second day of summer preschool and I can't believe how grown up he looks!!

He is riding the bus now, and he absolutely loves it!! I was a bit skeptical at first, Finger Lake is quite a long way from here, but he has been doing great! All he does is talk about the school bus and how fun it is. The only problem is that he has been falling asleep on the way home and has been extremely cranky when he comes home. Plus, he "knows" that he is a big boy now and wants to do EVERYTHING himself. That makes things just a tad difficult sometimes. That boy sure does have a temper!!

But he can be sweet, too. Even though he is growing up, he has been showing me that he still loves his momma. He has been really into the "I love you, mommy" and when I hear his sweet little voice tell me that, it totally melts my heart. I know I need to savor it while it lasts!! It won't be long before he'll be "too big" to say I love you. *Sob*

Slow down, sweetie...mommy isn't ready for you to grow up.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...